Thursday 13 March 2014

Day 72: Single, solitary...

Day 72: ...beachtweets.

The moon and clouds and sunset
Today was a day at the office. Had to be done. But in upholding the bargain to oneself, I was also quite determined to make a point to get down to the beach again before the day was over. 

And I did. 

It was getting quite late when I arrived, but I got there. There was a high tide, a high moon and the water temperature had noticeably dropped in the last week. There were also fish 'n' chips, naturally. 

The moon's reflection in the northern rockpools


Today also we learnt of the jury's determination in the long-running Daniel Morcombe case. I find solace in the beach for all sorts of reasons. This afternoon it was also to reflect a little for the Morcombe family, a Sunshine Coast family whose son Daniel was a student at the school next door to my university. There has been a constant association over the past decade. 

The beach speaks...and when I got home, I noticed an interesting and coincidental theme in the tideline pics too. And so, at the risk of boring you, dear reader, with more beach pics, here is today's selection. 

Incoming tide...



Tideline 1


Tideline 2

Tideline 3



Just some single, solitary thoughts today...

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 5.58pm, 6.02pm, 6.08pm-6.19pm]