Tuesday 11 November 2014

Day 315: To the beach...

Day 315: ...with purpose

Yes, so unsettled was I with the return to the office*, I decided to visit my mum today. I hadn't caught up with her since my return from Tokyo and you know, there was that certain expectation I'd join her again in tai chi, in a supportive role. 

(*no, not really, I just thought I should visit my mum; I was at the office until 7.30pm, so I figure that counts. It won't take long to make up the time.)

Of course, a day at the coast for tai chi support work also means lunch and, today, inspection of the latest RSL Art Union home, at Currumbin, on Remembrance Day. Appropriate really. 

Jellyfish: view from the deck

Another view from the deck

Flag

Solitude (with screen)

Mum's poinciana...with a variation on the usual theme

And an oleander like I've never seen

The skyline: never far away


Excellent weather for such ventures really and of course: the beach. And what psephyspix  post doesn't like the beach?

So I thought I'd show a few examples, some of which include views from Mum's new house...

Oh, and a couple of flowers from her garden. 

The poinciana has us truly amazed. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 1.54pm-2.52pm; 3.31pm, 3.49pm]