Saturday 30 September 2017

Day 271, 28 Sep 2017: It's on...

Day 271: ...but I'll control myself

We are headed for an election here,  in Japan, where I make my bread and butter looking at, examining, analysing, explaining these things. And interesting times too. The woman who is one of the main subjects of my grant application is firing up the old guard of her former party, well, just as you would expect. 

It is going to be pretty busy over the next few weeks, I've already had one interview today for the ABC and it will be necessary to work the content of my classes (some of them) on the run as the day to day machinations play out. 

I love it. 

I do not know why, please don't ask.

Yet, the view out the window was one of suitable calm...

Reflecting

Still

Ripple

Cloud : ripples


Sometimes it was hard to tell which was the water and which was the sky. The next few weeks might be like that, a bit topsy-turvy...*

*actual political content will be restricted to the other blog

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 12.53pm-12.58pm, 1.12pm; 28 September 2017]