Saturday 20 February 2016

Day 51 2016: Take a flying leap...

Day 51: ...you'll land on your own two feet, somewhere

Some mornings, as I look around the house, room-by-room and wonder...will I ever get there?

And then, I know I will. It was a bit like that today, and in the last of the summer heat and humidity, things got moved, furniture shifted, more stuff got packed and so on it went. 

Admittedly, knowing I won't be going very far today, the sound of any bird outside warranted a distraction from the tasks at hand...

Even the miner, jumping in and out of the bird bath...


Finding balance...

...in a whirl...

Taking that leap...

Knowing you'll land

 And some colour.

Reflected for a moment

Yes, we're back

Larger than life...

Nothing is out of reach


ooo000ooo

And this evening I again went to attend the vigil outside Lady Cilento Hospital in support of staff  as they protect Baby Asha and her family. These are the things that remain important. I'm fortunate that, by comparison, I'll be lucky enough to land on my own two feet. 

Contemplation

 We'll get there.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 4.36pm-4.40pm, 5.22pm-5.23pm, 20 February 2016]