Tuesday 2 February 2016

Day 33 2016: Peak summer...

Day 33: ...has peaked, maybe

There's something about choosing summer to pack and move. Silliness really. And it is not the first time I've done it either... Summer in Queensland can mean steamy hot days or rainy wet days. I've had a fair share of both over the last few weeks as I move offices, pack cartons, tidy the backyard etc. 

Today was perhaps the peak of the steamy weather, reaching the high 30s temperature-wise and high high humidity, or so it seemed. There is a little rain this evening to try and temper things a little. 

There might have been hints about the rain today in the morning cloud; caused a bit of interest on the radio and social media too. 

wisp 1

wisp 2

wisp 3

It was quite intriguing really. A bit like nature's painterly abstracts, But I have much work still to do so I can't really wander around with eyes skyward for very much longer...

...but I rarely regret it when I do take that little bit of time out.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 10.07am-10.08am, 2 February 2016]