Sunday 8 May 2016

Day 129 2016: Trespassing of sorts...

Day 129: ... through a lens

Today I had a few errands to run. After calling Ma for the first Mothers Day I *haven't* spent with her in ages...I went into town, OK, the *famous* Ginza, where my favourite music shop just happens to be located, to check out the instrument I plan to buy in a little while...and it will be a little while. 

It wasn't actually on display as such, but I can keep on planning. 

Then it was back towards home to pick up some more photo albums...

Then, on the way home from the bus stop...

OK, I probably shouldn't have taken these...and if this is the last blog post you see from me, well, you'll know why...

You see, there is this corner block not far from home, that is given over entirely to a bamboo grove and a few broken down old jeeps, army surplus. 

It's part of the land owned by the neighbourhood's original landowner and American car enthusiast. He has quite *intimidating* 'trespassers will be shot'-type signs all around, but I noticed today that this grove is heritage-listed, so I should be allowed a few curious shots, surely. 

Into the grove

Bamboo

Bamboozled

Bamboozlest

Under the bamboo


For what is a #project366 blog if not to capture the essence of that which we don't always notice?

Until another day...

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 4.41pm-4.42pm, 8 May 2016; Happy Mothers Day]