Sunday 30 July 2017

Day 210, 29 Jul 2017: Surface, water painting...

Day 210: ...interrupted

Saturday, must be a work day. Well, a day in the office at least. Those 71 reports on my desk won't mark themselves unfortunately and the results need to be posted soon, too soon. And there is the last week of class to prepare as well. The last week of the semester, my third semester here. 

The surface of the port today played out a lovely sort of painting...

Surface painting 1

Surface painting 2

Surface painting 3

And then...

Surface painting : interrupted


...out of depths of the port it appeared. And, like me, went on its way. It appears every now and again.  Unlike yesterday's cruiser, it is not really one I think I must try. 

The rain loomed most of the day and indeed came pelting down just as I was leaving to hunt down a dvd for next week's class. I found it, albeit a bit wet. I hope the students like it.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.48pm, 4.19pm; 29 July 2017]