Monday 17 October 2016

Day 291 2016: Back to port...

Day 291: ...and then, back to normal

Monday. Being Monday, I headed to work as usual. 'Ah', I thought, 'I get to see the other port at the end of the other line', I thought (see yesterday, Day 290). I also thought, being Monday, it is the start of another teaching week (though I don't have classes on Mondays, just prep) and after last week's few days off, that can take a bit of getting (re)used to...

Except, today was also a teaching-free day, apparently to allow clean-up time for the weekends festivities. 

Not a problem, I had plenty of work to do myself. Some of it the 'clean-up' sort, finish-off, complete...and some of it the preparation-type ready for the second half go the third term in the middle of the second semester. 

Or somesuch.

Of course, at my usual port of call, it was work as usual, and a little bit lot of rain during the day.


The bridge was hiding
The car park wet...


Interesting passing traffic



Ah, autumn leaves?

Pushing on with work

A hint of sun

It is rarely pleasant commuting in this weather, particularly if the travel is non-essential; but once in the office, there's always something to do so the trip is rarely wasted. 

Tomorrow, it is classes as usual. I believe. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.54pm-2.56pm, 3.49pm; 17 October 2016]