Tuesday 11 April 2017

Day 100, 10 Apr 2017: Back to base...

Day 100: ...fleeting glimpses

And we're back, in the country, preparing to commence classes on Wednesday. While I've been away, I've just about missed peak blossom season and I've had to be content with seeing splashes of pink over the countryside as we were landing (over the images of those battling save their farmlands decades ago, as I saw in Chicago this week). 

My rides back into to town of late too have usually been after dark but today with a couple of hours of light let, I opted to go all 'gritty street photographer' and capture some passing glimpses of the cityscape.

Smokers only

Blossoms

Glimpses

Rows

Among the buildings

Jeffrey Street-ish

Wheel on fire

Sunset reflected


Now, it's time to gear up for the new academic year. Number two here in a series of five for me. Let's see how it goes. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 5.10pm-6.12pm; 10 April 2017]