Tuesday 11 April 2017

Day 99, 9 Apr 2017: Another day, another airport...

Day 99: ...or so it seems

And having confessed yesterday to you dear reader, that I am a bit of a goody two shoes when it comes to conference attendance, I might as well continue the confessions and tell you that I really dislike rushing to the airport and getting there just on time. Particularly when it is an international flight. 

So a lunchtime flight means an early morning ride form the city to allow for, I don't know, all the things that might happen on a Sunday morning: rain, snow, flat tyres, long customs and immigration queues, a new presidential order overnight...

Well, fortunately/unfortunately, none of these things happened which meant a longer wait at the airport, but I'm fine with that. I'd much rather wait there than be stuck on a freeway somewhere. 

Plus, it allows time for the photographic eye to roam...

That's the one

Fuelling

Rotating

Waiting: number 6 in an indefinite series

Spotted

Joint

A dog of a gate

Concerned Scientists


...and now it's time to board and lose a day, more or less. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 10.31am-10.34am, 11.31am; 9 April 2017]