Saturday 22 April 2017

Day 111, 21 Apr 2017: Follow the yellow...

Day 111: ...little tugger

The little yellow tugger has become my favourite little port player. I have no particular reason why this is so but I think one thing is the way it contrasts against the water...some days the water is greyish, sometimes blueish, sometimes sparkling. The tugger just tugs its way through whatever the conditions. 

Today was a bit hazy out there in between classes...

A bit hazy out there

Here it comes

Hazy 

The bridge

Closer, closer

Under the overpass

Under the bridge

All the way home


Then later I followed tugger from the port, in through the canal, to where I guess it berths further up the river. Eight minutes, or thereabouts.

Hard worker. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 12.07pm, 2.40pm-2.48pm; 22 April 2017]