Sunday 10 July 2022

I planned to go for a walk...

... but then, the clouds... (187/365, 6 Jul 2022) 

I do make every effort to get into the office for online classes that start at 8:50am. It would be easier to do them at home, but the resources are better there. And then some days...like today, I decided to stay here at home, then go to the office. It kind of worked inasmuch as today's focus was some group work to determine their end-of-term project. Once it was done, I set off to the office. (Look, I'll do anything to avoid those crowded trains.)

More meetings to be had, nearly all our meetings are held online now (now there are huge advantages here, compared with classes, without any real negatives that I can think of), so we all tend to beam in from our respective offices...

At one point I reckoned I had enough minutes to pop downstairs, but just as I did, the most intriguing cloud formations appeared. Some days the skies are just as wondrous as the seas. 

And let's be honest, the point of this project is the day-to-day beauty in scenes we might otherwise overlook, to look down, or look up (even when 'looking up' might be from the tenth floor). 

And again, I'm left wondering...'if only I could paint...'









Taken with the Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm, through a window, probably in need of a clean (outside, the bit I can't reach).