Sunday 10 July 2022

These long days...

 ...can only end in a walk to you know where ... (186/365, 5 Jul 2022)

Tuesdays are long days, intense days. In saying so, I acknowledge the incredible work of frontline workers, health workers, school teachers and others for whom this is the daily grind. I say that with much appreciation. 

Online classes have both plusses and minuses, and depending how the day goes, often more of one than the other, but that could change the next time around. I remain undecided in my conclusions about their utility.

One online class (200 minutes), one in-person class (200 minutes), then over to getting ready for the next class tomorrow. That's how Tuesdays work at the moment, and depending on what happens between the end of class and packing up for the day, I might get some daylight snaps, or not. 

Today was not one of those days, it was well into the night when it came time to leave for the station. And today I went to the other side of the bridge, to get a different angle on the waterways, over in front of one of the hotels. I noticed they had some fairy lights in abundance but in the end was struck by the reflections of the wheel...remembering that the wheel is due to come down soon, so why not another angle?








The water calms this soul, at every point and almost every colour of the rainbow.

Snapped with the Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm,