Thursday 24 August 2017

Day 233, 21 Aug 2017: Morning...

Day 233: ...arrival

Smooth flight. Well, except for a few bumps through a storm or two. 

Nice to be back home. I was reflecting on how things change etc. When I first went to Japan, as a student, I was there for two years and the price of airfares then meant I couldn't return home for the duration of that exchange. Really expensive. 

Now, I can come back two or three times a year and it is just like catching a train, a bus, a plane...

...hang on, that's just what I did!

Brisbane airport from a train platform...first view

I think I'm on the right train...

Through immigration, through customs and onto a train for a trip to the Gold Coast. Trips, travel, transport...couldn't leave home without it. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 8.11am; iPhone6s, 8.11am; 21 August 2017]