Wednesday 30 August 2017

Day 242, 30 Aug 2017: I love my port, but...

Day 242: ...the beach, THE beach

This morning, up bright and early, with breakfast tucked away, I walked to the beach. Actually walked. A friend has a newish house and it is walking distance, just a couple of blocks and a main road. The best. 

And not only that, it is near the beach that is nearest to my favourite, Moffat. And you know what that means, dear reader...

Beach pics. Wave pics, Sand pics. Sun pics. Surfer pics...

Excuse me while I just click away.

Break

Rocks

Shore break

Clear

Clearer

tidal

Just passing

Puffed

DOLPHIN!

Jelly

Paddler

Froth and bubbles

THE headland

perfectly still



And a dolphin! Not a bad way to start the day, eh. I love my port at Ariake but nothing will ever beat Moffat Beach.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 7.33am-7.55am; 30 August 2017]