Sunday 27 August 2017

Day 238, 26 Aug 2017: All the shopping...

Day 238: ...and then home

Another busy day, another holi-day passes. 

One of the jobs I usually have to tackle in my short trips home is to go into town to do shopping 'essentials'...as every girl does of course. There are clothing necessities I need that are a little difficult to get in Japan--shoes are the main thing. Work clothes are another. 

So it was off to Bris, and off to shop with best friends...and that can take some time. 

Shoes, pants, shirts and suits later, and lunch, afternoon tea and catch up gossiping,  some hours later it was hit the highway and back to the coast. 

Hello Bella

You're back

Tulip

Chrysanthemums


All that shopping and, I didn't get to take any pics. Good thing the dog, Bella, was happy to see me. (And some flowers for my my mum, while they last.) 

All ready for work again. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 7.46pm-7.50pm; 26 August 2017]