Sunday 29 October 2017

Day 302, 29 Oct 2017: Rainy days, reading daze

Day 302: ...October one pic:one story 29

A day of rain
Another one
Like the last one
This time last week

The typhoons are arriving later
and later
but stronger 
and stronger

I'm sure the rain is good 
foe someone
somewhere
but there is just a bit
too much for measure

Instead I sat
and I read
I imagine one day
I might want to write
actually write, right

Write the right stuff
not the work stuff
Write the things people
might actually

like

to read...


Nishimura's recollections of war (L) and
Iwaki's Masato, a story about a Japanese boy growing up in Australia (R)


So today, I read
Thinking about the things 
I imagine one day
I might actually write

And wonder, 
will someone

read it, 
on a rainy day

[Camera : iPhone6s, 4.12pm; 29 October 2017]