Friday 27 October 2017

Day 300, 27 Oct 2017: Just waving...

Day 300: ...October one pic:one story 27

Day 300, that's some kind of milestone I guess. That must be 65 days until the end of the year, 60 days until I visit home again. Not, of course that I count these things. 

In a hurry?


I think I spotted the fastest boat on the water today. One minute it was way over there; next minute it was just here. 

I think it was probably going faster than it should have been, it seemed to be in a hurry. In a moment it was gone, and left behind quite a few waves in its wake. 

Which, of course, if this wasn't the month for one pic only, I could have shown you here but it isn't going to happen. Not for at least another four days, such is this little challenge I have set myself...and of course, you too dear reader.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 3.08pm; 27 October 2017]