Wednesday 1 August 2018

Day 208/365: A few surprises...

...and getting ready to go

I have a few days in Melbourne coming up, it is to see a few of our students studying at Deakin University. I have a lot of things to do before then, about a week's worth of work, in a day and a half. 

but first things first...a class today whereupon, I got to demonstrate the fragility of democracy by taking on a different persona...

it must be Friday...

Heads up

Surprises in store

Crossing the Friday finish line

Friday flourish

Friday pastels (through a window that needs cleaning)

I'm going where?

Late late lunch, or just a late dinner


Did it have its desired effect? Did it take the students by surprise? I think so. I steamrolled their indecision with a prime ministerial edict...not nice, but necessary in order to teach...

Another surprise? The company organising the trip to Melbourne gave me a brochure for Austria...let's see where I end up. 

[Camera : iPhone8, 8.36am, 12.34pm, 5.50pm, 6,48pm-6.49pm, 8.00pm, 10.45pm; 27 July 2018]