Wednesday 1 August 2018

Day 210/365: Best made plans...

...get waylaid

Departure day. Plan A (actually the only plan) is to go to the office, finalise some work, get the limousine bus from the local hotel to the airport. It has never failed. It works every time. 

Not today! Gasp, but there's no plan B. I have never really thought about getting to the airport any other way. The bus, indeed, al the buses are fully booked. Huh?

It is bad enough that I'm running around with travel accoutrements in 31degC heat and I'm heading to 7 degC. I had plans to work until 4.00pm and then go...

Local sunflowers

Up close

Bees and sunflowers

Close up

On the bus, across the river

Clouds

Obligatory Narita pause



Instead, I cut short the work in the office and work on plan B...out the door at 2.30pm, back on the train and bus it from another location. 

Bit annoying but made it. I guess I'll just catch up on the flight...

[Camera : iPhone8, 2.43pm, 4.08pm, 4.29pm, 5.32pm; 29 July 2018]