Tuesday 28 July 2015

Day 209 2015: A bit of a spray...

Day 209: ...waves in the dark

Moffat. The beach. It is where I like to go when I can, before or after work. Of, course, I'd like to be there with enough light to take some pics, but I have to say, I am quite enjoying the challenge of the low-light photography once the sun goes down. 

There's something serene about the way the colours and shapes blend...the sand, the foam, the water...it could become a thing I reckon. And, if a wave crashes in the dark and nobody sees it, did it really happen?

On the beach

Waves, foam, wisps

waves recede

The teaching semester has finally commenced, my hours have increased unexpectedly, I can expect little of my own time over the next 13 weeks or so. That's about three, and an almost full, moons. 

The moon over the water at Moffat Beach

Let's see how it goes. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 75-300mm, 6.51pm-7.11pm]