Thursday 28 April 2016

Day 117 2016: Room with a view...

Day 117: ...of all the structures

I still pinch myself some mornings when I get to the office and open the blind and see this...

Looking out the window

Yes, there is a lot of work to do but really, with a view like this how could you not feel inspired both in writing and teaching and also...

The hotel across the way, close cropped


...photographically. I'm cheating a bit this week with just the phone cam but that is largely to do with the practicalities of taking the big cam to work each day when that trip usually involves approximately 90 minutes of walking to stations and standing on trains (I don't always get a seat immediately). So sometimes, it just means seeing the world though a different lens...
 




The first step in the long 'road' home



Oh wait, that sounds like my job description...

[Camera : iPhone 6S, 8.30am, 3.07pm, 6.04pm, 26 April 2016]