Saturday 30 April 2016

Day 119 2016: All the shades of grey...

Day 119: ...but even that can't stop the work

I was never a fan of driving to work in the rain back home. Fifty minutes on the Bruce with varying degrees of visibility and drivers who don't understand 'drive to the conditions'. I have to also admit I'm not a fan of commuting to work by train on really rainy days either. Granted, I'm not driving but wet umbrellas on crowded trains and those distances one must walk between station and destination...

 
And then there were daisies


 But then I get to work...

There's a bridge out there somwhere

Clouds roll in

Where's this one headed...?

Oh, there...


And really, a little bit of rain isn't going to stop the dockers doing their work. And what a picture it makes...

No, you can't stop the rain and even the subtle shades of grey make for an intriguing view. There is always a bright side to find.

[Camera : iPhone6S, 6.52am, 9.15am, 12.56pm, 1.10pm1.29pm; 28 April 2016]