Saturday 16 April 2016

Day 102 2016: Back to work...

Day 102: ...let the teaching begin

Well, not quite. The term starts today. My first class isn't until tomorrow. I still have some time to prepare. And tonight we've decided to meet at a Malaysian Halal restaurant close to home for our Indonesian friends to have a little 'comfort' food as it were. 

Ikebukuro is one of the main train junction areas in Tokyo, one that has been closest to home for me for thirty years or so. It is becoming quite cosmopolitan with a range of different restaurants to choose from. 

Tonight, while I was waiting, I tried for a couple of slow shutter, dark shots of lights and reflections...

The Ikebukuro fountain

The Ikebukuro Fountain: this water is not for drinking

...and the curry.


Dinner is served

Very nice.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, iPhone 6S, 6.20pm, 6.21pm, 6.59pm, 11 April 2016]