Friday 1 April 2016

Day 90 2016: Turn right...

Day 90: ...for exploration purposes of course

Another day at work, not work (not officially until Friday) and so another lunchtime stroll to explore the lay of the land around the campus. It's not Moffat beach, but it is very nice to be so near the bay and river area of Tokyo, you feel the sea breeze hit as soon as you leave the train station. 

And so with much of the unpacking completed (or, how two and a half months of packing was undone in 24 hours), I took a turn to the right at the front gate today to go to a park on the river bank which I spied from my office window.

I wasn't the only one taking pics either, it looked like some students from a photography school were out doing similar things with friends dressed in cartoon costumes too. 

 
A wheel, a bridge: a touch of the familiar


The campus from this angle

Greenery and glass

Through the maze

My office, disguised as a cherry blossom

Because it is that time of the year...


I think I might have found a nice little spot for a regular tai chi set as my timetable permits. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 50mm, 1.12pm-1.26pm, 30 March 2016]