Sunday 7 August 2022

Let's just round out the week then...

 ... I hereby declare 'port week'... (196/365 15 Jul 2022)

Might as well finish up the week with port shots then...it wasn't how I planned it, I mean the pics and posts in this blog don't really have a plan, other than take a story out of a couple of pics each day--any pics, any story--some days are easier than others. 

Still, why not add a challenge to my day.

So, more working port pics today. Actually, more about the rain today too, and the little yataibune, like a little restaurant on the water, making its way around the bay. These little boats have suffered quite a lot through the Covid era, virtually losing all their income. It is good to see them out and about again. I must go and 'help' them out one day.




And one week since Abe's death...the ramifications and revelations are remarkable...but that is for the other blog.

Today using the Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm lens.