Sunday 7 August 2022

More of the same...

 ...but different ... (193/365, 12 Jul 2022)

I know I should get out more, but some days, that is a bit difficult. Still deep in semester, Tuesdays are longs days, starting at about 4:30 to get organised for the four classes from ten to nine through until 5:00ish. Doesn't give me a lot of time really. 

This afternoon I did plan to head down below for a bit of a stroll but the port being the port...a little bit of the movement there caught my eye*. I do like that it is a working port, watching the ships come and go. it is an endless source of (photographic) fascination for me.

*Of course, I don't spend all day looking out the window...I'm simply following the advice to look up (and out) from the computer screen at times and focus your eyes on a distant object...yes, that.







Pics with the ever handy Canon EOS M5, 18-150mm lens.