Wednesday 22 January 2014

Day 22: Clouds came...

Day 22: ...and clouds went, but we're waiting for the rain

Classic Brisbane summer's day. Hot, humid, late afternoon breeze and, as I write, the possibility of a storm. The clouds are here, the thunder rumbles in the distance...but we await the rain. That's fairly typical these days too. To hose, or not to hose, is the present question. 


Clouds, after all

Early this morning, the clouds caught my eye. The sun, the light, the grey with promise of rain. The clouds had all gone within an hour or so and the sun made its presence felt for the rest of the day. 

Actually, I came very close to making this a daily blog about the clouds, I find them quite fascinating and they've featured in my photography for many years. This won't be the last cloudy pic...



[Camera : iPhone 4S, 7.16am]