Tuesday 28 January 2014

Day 28: Gecko...

Day 28: ...gecho...echo...

Another day at the office today. A drive up the Bruce Highway and back, just once a week for now. It's work and I'm working through my list of things to write, submit, publish...one tick today, ahead of schedule.

Home again and I have those mixed feelings that the opportunity to stay home and read and write. I shouldn't, it is part of the job, but it is taking some adjusting that it will be my primary job this year. It feels like a luxury, but it shouldn't. 


Two geckos

Getting home, I don't have a tv. During the day, I can get distracted by the antics of the lorikeets outside. They have 'swimming carnivals' in the birdbath, gather in the eaves of the pergola, compare the seed offerings in houses in the neighbourhood. At night, it is the turn of the geckos. The geckos spend a lot of time chasing moths and each other across the window. Something different everyday and every night. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 7.30pm]