Wednesday 1 January 2014

Day one: what do you see?

Day one: what do you see? Do you see what I see?

Yes indeed, I'm embarking on another project 365 blog. I've had a bit of a break from the last one and I'm ready to go again. This one has (almost) no rules or, at least, is not as structured as the last one. Just one photo a day, something that catches my eye. 


This new year will see some changes for me. It is mostly a writing year and and I will be spending a bit of time looking at details, seeing where they fit in the bigger picture. If today's pic is any indication, there'll probably be a few of flowers, plants and 'things'--'detail' might be the theme. 

This is detail from a gerbera, one of an arrangement I received for my birthday. I like the sharp colour; I wonder how that hole got there? That one, right in the middle...did you see it? 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 8.26am]