Sunday 30 July 2017

Day 209, 28 Jul 2017: Chip 'n' Dale...

Day 209: ...and other things

My workplace is just a few stops from Disneyland so it is not uncommon to see lots of passengers coming and going to Disneyland via either of the trains I catch to work. People going for the first time, visitors from overseas anticipating a fun day, and then there are those people who seem to be regulars. And then there are those who are, shall we say, just a chipmunk or two short of obsessed...

Fandom

It gives a different meaning to trainspotting I guess...what Disney magic will I spot on the train today?

Meanwhile, the rest of the day was just a bit of a repeat on yesterday...


New wall

Wisps

Blue water

Wispier

One day


...all calm, apparently. Except for the 71 reports I now have on my desk, ready for marking. 

And that cruiser, every Friday, out it goes. I must hop on board one day.

[Camera : iPhone6s, 9.00am, Lumix TZ-85, 3.47pm-3.49pm, 5.10pm; 28 July 2017]