Friday 7 February 2014

Day 38: Three days in a row...

At Moffat Beach, the northerly end

 Day 38: ...doth a habit make...Yes? 

Well yes, having felt pleased that I made the beach two days in a row, I had a plan to get there again today, maybe. Mainly what I wanted to do was finish off a black and white film I have in a film camera. I can still be a bit old school like that. 

Sand and bits...
So I made it. I've finished the film and now I get to take it to get developed, printed and so on. The waiting is always exciting, anticipatory. Digital has taken that away. (Anything of interest, I'll scan into the blog...)

So like yesterday, and without any particular comment or order, I'll let Moffat Beach speak for itself.


Tidal tide
Open up

Tidal pool
.
In the wash-up

Sand...and...
I did get back to the office, a day of emails and research follow-up. Oh well. It's been nice while it lasted. Not sure how we'll follow up next week. 

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 9.34am-10.03am]

In memory of RL