Tuesday 4 February 2014

Day 35: Back to work...

Day 35: ...but one grain at a time...

It was another long day at work which went in ways not quite anticipated. Makes me appreciate working at home. No time to go out and 'smell the jasmine' as it were...just running from one end to the other. The return trip was more about getting to a new tai chi class than anything else. 



Grain by grain...

Made it, in time and it was just the tonic. It was a reminder that this year is different for me, I can't get caught up in the day to day at work and I must concentrate on the other opportunities I have. Perhaps it was the tai chi connection but looking anew at the rice for dinner, I recalled much about its importance, much I have learnt in Japan. Each grain is different, each grain is worth a close look. 

I'll take that as a lesson learnt. I'm off to bend and stretch and breathe. I hope I remember the movements for next week. 

Done.

[Camera : iPhone 4S, 8.41pm]