Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 343 2015: I will walk 10,000 steps...

Day 343: ...and I will walk almost eight km...

Not intentionally and no, dear reader, I do not have one of those fandangled wrist-bit thingummies. No, all this information simply comes up on one's phone without even asking these days. It is interesting, for observational purposes. 

I did know I was going to do a lot of walking today though so, just for the heck of it, I packed the little cam today, the Canon A490. I had to catch the bus to Kelvin Grove to catch up with a colleague then back to the city to go to the consulate to start the visa process then from the riverside end of town and back over to GOMA where I sat in on a lecture by a Japanese foreign ministry official because I know what to do on Wednesday nights now that teaching is done. 

So in the meantime, there was a bit of walking, a bit of observing and a bit of time in the library at I waited for the evening lecture. 

It felt like the water might have had some cooling effects so to the river it was...

The post within a post

Yup, this is our river...

And, so is this...


...not quite Moffat Beach, I know, but water is water. And this is our river...

[Camera : Canon A490, 5.35pm-5.36pm]