Tuesday 15 December 2015

Day 348 2015: She spots sea shells...

Day 348: ...or, will photograph anything

I wasn't quite sure how the day was likely to pan out, photographically-speaking. So naturally, when one sees a raindrop poised, well, naturally, one is quick to take it: 

Through the raindrop

In fact, the light moves in and out so quickly that in the two minutes between seeing it and going in and retrieving the camera, the light through the drop had changed. Never mind, it is all about the practice and capturing the 'moment' (which I realise, dear reader, is not this one, but you can see I am working on it...).

And in that same spirit of practice when one can, for you know not what the day brings, I played again with the light and shade on a shell I came across at Wynnum the other day. It was on the road, so I rescued it from an uncertain end. 

Seashell,  rescued

And in the end, the day's end was more certain that I expected but no time to take anything else. Always best really, to photograph anything!

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 6.02am, 7.36am]