Saturday 2 July 2016

Day 183 2016: Developing a new point of ...

Day 183: ...interest, nay, obsession

So there I was sitting at my desk thinking, oh dear, more pics of the port to bore my dear reader...is that all I can do? Well, it was a longish teaching day and further meetings to clarify a few duties I have to undertake soon (like present the mock lecture to prospective students on open day this year...you know, those 'why you should study political science here'-type of lectures, twice. No pressure really...).

So I was determined to try and take a few new angles on the room with a view, like: 

Did you know, the top of each of the buildings on campus has a green space...

 
The roof across the way


Or, if I zoom in on the hotel across the way, you can see some interesting reflections...

Reflective moments


And then, I saw it, again, sort of but all anew. The bridge that goes across the bay is constantly changing in respect to the light around it, photographically-speaking of course. 

 
Barely there


It could become a new obsession of sorts, a way to understand the light and shade of each day. But I'll try to not get too obsessive. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.46pm, 2.50pm; 1 July 2016]