Friday 8 July 2016

Day 190 2016: Even with perspective...

Day 190: ...there can be little rhyme or reason

There is rarely any order or process to my glances out across the port. It is usually all rather random, no rhyme or reason. 

Today I probably 'looked' out a bit more often that usual as I sought inspiration for the material I was writing, the things I had to do. One of those things was to finalise the title and content of the 'mock lecture' I'm to give on the university's forthcoming open days. No, I don't know why they picked me either, well, I probably do but, anyway...

The lecture will be in Japanese so the form had to be filled in in Japanese which took a little while to get just so.

That wasn't the only thing...lots of other things to do for a Friday but somehow today, as I looked out, it seemed to be about perspective...

The ship that on its own looks large, until it is up against another...


Nestling in


The tug, on its own and when it sidled up to big brother...

Boat afloat

Can you see me?



And then there were these blokes...

Miniatures

Blues brothers
No, I don't know either. But the day gave me some perspective on what might seem like a big thing in one way (getting the content 'just so') is no big deal really.

[Camera : TZ-85 Lumix, 1.24pm, 3.09pm-3.10pm, 4.24pm; 8 July 2016]