Sunday 1 January 2017

Day 1, 1 Jan 2017: Coming out of one's shell...

Day 1: ...in all sorts of shapes and colours

So there was a moment, a brief moment, where I thought, well, perhaps yesterday was it, that this little photographic venture that started some years ago, might have worn out its welcome in the blogsphere...that there mightn't be much left to say, much less photograph.

Then I laughed. Not much left to photograph. Haha, as if. 

So welcome back dear reader. We're off and running again. And I'm here because I actually do enjoy the daily exercise of finding a photo or three and having something to say about the day. It is like a diary, but with pictures. In fact, it is just as much a part of my day as waking up or going to sleep, or reading, or eating...and friends and relatives are now sufficiently trained to know when to ask 'have you taken today's photo yet?', no prompting. Thus, the expectation is great. 

So here we are again. One day down...











Three hundred and sixty four to go. And today was about the shells around the house, always about the beach, the water, and a family thread that goes back a few generations...I even have a few on my desk at work.

Enjoy.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 5.47pm-5.54pm; 1 January 2017]