Wednesday 4 January 2017

Day 4, 4 Jan 2017: Holiday over...

Day 4: ...just need a haircut

The Gold Coast. Water in all its forms. Today is was the Broadwater where mum and I went for lunch. It is the last full day here as I busy myself to head back to work on Friday (with a nine-hour international flight in-between...what a commute!). 

There is a particular restaurant down by the Broadwater that mum and I like to frequent and today was the perfect day. I like it too for the water-based photo opportunities (because I just don't get enough of those). 

Skyline, southwards

Day of the kite boarders

Jonathon, a little ruffled...

More wind and ruffles

Moorings

Can never have enough birds

Kite, sans board

Buoy...

The Bar

Upturned

Threes-a-crowd of kites

Moored


And after lunch, one last task left to do and that was a haircut...done. All tasks, meetings and late Christmas cheer accounted for this trip. 

Next post will be back in Tokyo tomorrow. It does seem a little surreal sometimes. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.24pm-2.30pm; 4 January 2017]