Wednesday 25 January 2017

Day 23, 23 Jan 2017: Counting down the week...

Day 23: ...almost at the finish line

With the exams done yesterday, today we turned our attention back to our present group of students. We are in the final week or so of classes (they formally finish next Tuesday...) and, just like back home, everyone is a bit tired, a bit ragged, and keen to have it all over. It has been a pretty solid academic year I have to say. 

We have the good fortune to be experiencing brilliant (albeit cold) weather at the moment and that first view out the office window each morning sets me right for just about anything. 

That morning sparkle

Traffic jam

Pressing on

Li'l yellow tugger

Cloud chasing


Monday is that longish day with two lectures spread over the morning into the afternoon, covering the lunch break. It makes for a long session. 

Today was the second last one. I won't know what to do with myself in a few days... 

No, wait, I take that back...there'll be a few things I'm sure. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 9.31am-10.15am, 2.56pm-2.59pm; 23 January 2017]