Tuesday 5 December 2017

Day 335, 1 Dec 2017: Congestion...

Day 335: ...moving into December

The twelfth month. Already. And already you feel all the busy-ness. There are classes going on right up to and including Christmas Day. (Yes, I'll be teaching on Christmas Day, I work for Buddhists...) Then, fly out for a quick Christmas/New Year at home and then back to finish of the teaching year. 

For others, there is all the Christmas shopping, the ordering (I have to order my Xmas cake by 6 December...?) and then some. 

'Tis also the season for entrance exams for high school students commencing this weekend and continuing on through January and then some in February for those who need an extra chance. And we get to do all the supervision...

No wonder when I looked out today, there appeared to be congestion and barging all around...

The car park, actually

Breathe

Barge


Today's b & w feature on IG
Perhaps it is just me, but December does need extra breathing space. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 3.36pm-3.37pm; iPhone6s, 7.15pm; 1 December 2017]