Thursday 2 October 2014

Day 273: If it's Tuesday...

Day 273: ...it must be the Gold Coast

Well, after a short break due to work and related commitments, I was back down the Coast to join mum in her tai chi class. And we are moving along too. It is always helpful for me to be revising my learnings. 

Today was also the day I initiated an instagram account at the suggestion of Shelley Lloyd. First pic was of the bougainvillea and the morning sun. OK, not a great debut but I had to get the show on the road...

First instagram
Oh, Shelley, what have you got me into?? 

Resettled petal

Turned out to be a bit of a theme for the day with some interesting flowers at mum's place, some old, some new, all interesting. 


New lily

Old lily

Discovered a new little coffee shop near the tai chi hall too...we've already planned next week's brunch pre-class juice. It got to be all for the good...

[Camera : iPhone 6 <---NB (^o^)/; 6.24am, 3.07pm, 3.08pm, 3.09pm]