Sunday 14 August 2016

Day 226 2016: The view from the turret...

Day 226: ...and a view of sorts

Yes, today I confined myself to the turret. I had work to do and I couldn't afford to be distracted. International travel deadlines and a desire to be out of email contact will do that to you. There was marking, marking and more marking. 

It was really all I did today until late, when I stretched my neck, and extended the lens to see what I could see. 

Marking, marking

Reading , reading break for next semester

A view from the turret

It seemed to work. I didn't get very far physically (although I did do the grocery shopping late in the day). I completed the goal of completing the second years by the end of the day. 

Now, just for the third years tomorrow.

One. More. Day.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 6.02pm-6.05pm; 13 August 2016]