Sunday 14 August 2016

Day 227 2016: One. More. Day. ...

Day 227: ...are we there yet?

And the answer is YES!!

Everything marked, all marks turned into grades and all grades posted to the relevant authorities. Yes, it took the best part of the day and into the night. But it is done. 

And in between the final paper and the data input to the online system, I went for a walk. Not far. Just in the garden, but I thought it was worth a squiz at the flowers I saw from the turret yesterday. Called 'yuri' in Japanese, I understand they are a type of lily. 

Sneaking up from behind...

Looking inside

Not a yuri

trumpet-like

Looking up

End of marking, er, blooming


It was all I could do really. Marking takes it out of you, on many levels...but that's the subject of another blog. 

Instead, here, let's just marvel at the various stages of bloomage we see around us...bit like student essays really. No, wait...

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 5.12pm-5.19pm; 14 August 2016]