Tuesday 6 October 2015

Day 279 2015: Breaking...

Day 279: ...waves

We're heading towards summer (although the temps the last couple of days might suggest we are already there...) and that means a little extra light at the end of the day. That means, if I finish my classes early enough, I can manage a few moments down at the beach before I head home. 

So I did. 

Except there wasn't quite enough light and I should have taken the tripod but...

Nonetheless, the breaking of the waves over the headland rocks offered a relaxing enough scene. Almost as relaxed as this bird just hanging on as the waves came through, until it took off. 

Just looking...

Home time...

Shorebreak

Breaking 1

Breaking 2

Breaking 3

As always, nice, relaxing, recalibrating times at the beach, even if it was the rocky headland (just for a different angle on a common view). 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 100-300m, 5.56pm-6.00pm]