Tuesday 27 October 2015

Day 300 2015: One day a pelican...

Day 300: ...next day...'what's that Skip?'

Day 300. Look at that would you. Hardly seems like 300 days on this project. My, how it goes so quickly.

So when the swan had its star turn, I was left to follow up with something like the pelicans. And after yesterday's pelicans, I thought the lake life at work might seem a little still, despite the approaching storm today. 

But off I went nonetheless for my afternoon walk. 

And the kangas didn't let me down. A bit of eye to eye first...

Sizing up...

Who you lookin' at?




But then all settled, they resumed their eating and I noticed a misplaced lily, I've not see one of those in this part of the lake before. And I do like them. 

A bit out of place


And then, after the storm, after some more marking, and after a walk back to the car again, the moon appeared briefly, up and over the clouds but with a slight veil remaining after the rain. 

A slightly veiled moon

Day 300. Hard to imagine there are only 65 days left to go. This year. This project.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 5.02pm, 5.04pm, 5.09pm; 7.22pm]