Thursday 22 October 2015

Day 294 2015: Waking up...

Day 294: ...to watch the lilies grow, or something

Some days, this blog tuns into a little photographic experiemnt. Remember yesterday's lilies by night? Well, this morning, I noticed they looked different again in the natural early morning sunlight. Yes, dear reader, I realise that is a bit of a 'der' moment, but 'technically speaking', as I am wont to do, I was interested in the different result using very different ISOs, shutter speeds, apertures and so on. 

Different light

Budding
Plus, I just like them, photographically speaking. 

And look how the light reflected the resting petals...that caught my eye too.

Resting petals


And, deep down, I was just a bit worried that Wednesday, being that extra-late-day-into-night work day, might not have revealed a photo of any consequence...

Oh wait, most of these pics are of no consequence...

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 5.39am, 5.40am, 6.56am]