Thursday 15 October 2015

Day 288 2015: Back by the lake...

Day 288: ...take two, no, make that many

Totally flocked! Or that's how it felt. I wandered down to the lake early this evening, for a walk, for some fresh air I probably should have just kept going and gone home but I still had some work to do. (Who am I kidding? I'm home now and there is still work to do before I sleep.)

It was looking remarkably like yesterday...and then the clouds caught my eye...as they do.

Cloud swallows ibis

Cloud, as cotton wool

A touch of sun
And as I turned to look west I heard a bird being chased by some crows...

The chase is on
 ...which turned into a birdstorm of sorts...

Ambush!

Passing by
 What a cacophony. It was time to head back to the office. 

Heading back


And then, just like yesterday, it was back to the office for another round of preparation. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 5.31pm-5.41pm]