Tuesday 31 July 2018

Day 198/365: Getting to appreciate oranges...

...but not what you're thinking

Oranges are not my favourite fruit. Too many childhood sports where halftime meant oranges, quartered. So much simpler than the complex electrolyte-added sports drinks these days. Things were so much simpler. There was also less care about refrigeration. I reckon I've had a few bad oranges in my day. Hence, my reluctance to eat oranges. 

But I can like orange, colouring, especially sunsets. And there was another ripper one this evening...

One of those days...



Some really interesting shadows across the sky

Subway sights


When everything else is said and done, whatever the day has been, a look out the window in the evening will nearly always have its own rewards. I could get to like orange all over again. 

[Camera : iPhone8, 2.42pm, 7.09pm-7.10pm, 7.54pm; 17 July 2018]