Tuesday 31 July 2018

Day 203/365: So much for directives...

...someone should get marching orders...

The heat hasn't diminished. Today I had to get into the office to keep working on a paper that is due before I leave for Melbourne next week (actually, it is due while I am in Melbourne but I'd like to get it done before I go. 

But I have to say, I was somewhat distracted by the view out the window today...








Summer


I mean, we took the necessary precautions yesterday...took it slowly, drank plenty of liquids, stayed in the shade, rested. Often. 

Who on earth would hold marching band practice at the peak heat of the day? 

I would have gone down to ask more questions...but it was too hot. Really. 

[Camera : Canon EOS M5, 1.50pm-3.09pm, 6.13pm-6.14pm, iPhone8, 6.55pm-6.58pm; 22 July 2018]